All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and some of their favorite recipes. We’ve got daily giveaways with chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads plus a month-long Recipes for Romance Grand Prize Giveaway for a box filled with books and more!
Today Stephanie Julian stopped by with a recipe for Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark!
**Q&A with Stephanie Julian**
Christmas Eve dinner with my family. When I got married, my husband and I invited both of our families to our house for dinner and we’ve continued to do that for the past 23 years. Food, Christmas music, a few drinks, dessert and family is the best way to spend Christmas Eve.
Listening to my brother, who had the stomach flu, puke his guts out after dinner. I would like to point out that he had the flu and it was not my cooking. My father-in-law never lets him forget it and we always have a good laugh about it.
Before we had kids, it was the kiss from my husband when I come downstairs on Christmas morning. Now, it’s the kisses I get from my hubby and my two boys.
Well, let’s just say my husband’s gift isn’t always under the tree.
Cider. Make it hard and we’re good. 🙂
I’m not organized enough to do themed, so it’s always hodgepodge in my house.
Old school, baby.
It’s better to give. I’ve gotten to the point in life that if there’s anything I want, I usually buy for myself. I love to shop for my guys and I live for their pleased smile when I actually find something they didn’t know they wanted and are happy to get
**About Stephanie Julian**
Stephanie is a reformed reporter with an English degree who enjoys making up stories much more than writing about real life. She writes sexy series that combine heat with heart. She writes erotic contemporary, romantic suspense and paranormal in various series.
She’s happily married to a Springsteen fanatic and is the mother of two sons who are much taller than she is and eat her out of house and home when they actually are home.
We can’t wait to try out Stephanie’s delicious recipe for:
**Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark**
Message from Stephanie:
I like to give this in gift baskets.
- 1 package dark chocolate chips
- 1 package white chocolate
- six (or more) candy canes
- Crush candy canes into small pieces (but not until they’re dust).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In microwave, melt dark chocolate chips (I usually do two 30-second turns in the microwave, stirring after each time).
- When they’re melted, mix in a third of the candy canes and pour onto covered cookie sheet and spread into a thin layer. Set aside.
- In another bowl, melt white chocolate (do 20 second turns with white chocolate, it’s temperamental).
- When melted, mix in another third of candy canes. Spread over slightly hardened dark chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining candy canes and put in refrigerator until set.
**About An Indecent Proposition**
Two men. One woman. Half-a-million dollars.
Keegan and Erik want one night with the beautiful Julianne, but both men have scars, physical and emotional. Neither can believe Julianne will agree to take their money to spend one night with them. But they can hope…
Julianne has a mountain of debt and five-hundred-thousand dollars would go a long way toward clearing it and setting her up in a new life. All she has to do is sleep with a stranger. Make that two…
Other Books in Indecent Series:
Other Books by Stephanie Julian:
- Share Me by Olivia Cunning
- Jingle Ball by Cari Quinn
- Light Me Up by Cherrie Lynn
- Christmas is Coming by Raven Morris
Don’t forget to enter our month-long Recipes for Romance Grand Prize Giveaway for a box filled with books and more!