All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Laura Trentham stopped by to chat with us about Candy Cane Christmas!
**Q&A with Laura Trentham**
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
I’m not sure I have one! Confession: I don’t find Christmas to be a particularly romantic holiday. Which is why when my publisher asked me write a Christmas story, I put my own spin on it…my couple ends up in the back of a cop car on Christmas Eve:)
Hot Apple Cider
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Santa with my kids, a Scrooge with everyone else! eek
Family presents on Christmas Eve and Santa comes on Christmas Day
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
I’m not going to say it’s *never* happened…
That’s my hubby’s “job”
I’m too much of a goody-goody
All I can think about with this question is Seinfeld…”Do women know about shrinkage?” “It shrinks?” “Like a frightened turtle.” Lol
**About Laura Trentham**
Laura Trentham was born and raised in a small town in Northwest Tennessee. Although she loved English and reading in high school, she was convinced an English degree equated to starvation! So, she chose the next most logical major – Chemical Engineering- and worked in a hard hat and steel toed boots for several years. Now she lives in South Carolina with her husband and two children. In between school and homework and soccer practices, Laura loves to get lost in another world, whether it’s Regency England or small town Alabama.
**About Candy Cane Christmas**Candy Cane Christmas by Laura Trentham
Also by this author: Slow and Steady Rush, Caught Up in the Touch, Melting Into You, Kiss Me That Way, Then He Kissed Me, Till I Kissed You
Series: Cottonbloom Novels #3.5
Also in this series: Kiss Me That Way, Then He Kissed Me, Till I Kissed You
Published by SMP Swerve on October 25th 2016
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance, Second Chance Romance
Goodreads Buy the Book
A very Cottonbloom Christmas!
Jeremy Whitehurst has tried to leave his bad-boy behavior and tarnished image behind in Alabama for a fresh start in Cottonbloom, Louisiana. Unfortunately, trouble has dogged him across state lines. Stepping up and protecting a young woman from her abusive boyfriend earned him a beat-down and got him fired. Although the thanks in the girl’s dark eyes made it all worth it, he recognizes she’s just a different kind of trouble. A trouble he’s not sure he can stay away from.
One rebellious summer dented Kayla Redmond’s carefree innocence. Now her focus is on completing her associate’s degree for bookkeeping, and no one is going to derail her plans. Unfortunately, her job at Fournette Brothers Designs puts her in the path of the one man who has seen her at her worst, yet his blue eyes don’t judge her. He sees beyond the brokenness inside of her and rouses her wild side once more. But, that’s what got her in trouble in the first place.
Christmas is coming and Kayla’s ready to forgive herself and take a chance. But the holiday has only ever brought heartache to Jeremy. No Christmas miracle kept his mother clean or out of jail. Will one reckless night and some time spent in the back of a cop car be the best present Jeremy’s ever been given?
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
Laura Trentham offered an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham in our giveaway, so be sure to sign up for her newsletter!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas