You already know how much we love Entangled, and we were so excited to check out Sonya Weiss’s Stealing the Bachelor when we read the description. When we found out that there was going to be a blog tour for this super fun read, we begged to jump on the bandwagon. Not only do we get to participate and share a fab giveaway with you, but Sonya Weiss gave us her Top Ten Favorite Movies! So much fun!! We’ll get right to Sonya’s Top Ten list, but be sure to stick around for the 411 on Stealing the Bachelor and the giveaway at the end!
***Sonya Weiss’s Top Ten Favorite Movies***
Anyone who knows me knows that I love movies. I’m not a stickler for any particular genre either. Well, other than horror movies. I’m not a fan of those.
I do prefer that the movies I watch contain romance but that’s not necessarily a deal breaker because some movies are too good not to watch. Such as the Star Wars movies…or the Star Trek ones…ooh…or Unstoppable.
I have many movies that I love and these belong on my keeper shelf. They’re ones that I definitely watch over and over again. I have more than ten that are my favorites but I’ll stick to the top ten movies I love.
- A Walk to Remember—I love this one because it’s a sweet, beautiful love story of opposites attracting.
- Pride and Prejudice—the one with Keira Knightley is my favorite. But there is one that’s a spin on that titled Bride and Prejudice starring Aishwarya Rai and it’s a comedy. Super cute and funny.
- A Walk in the Clouds—the story in this is beautiful and I love scenery.
- Penelope—I adore this movie. Love the theme of loving and accepting yourself.
- Love at the Christmas Table—this is hands down one of the best friends falling in love movies I’ve ever seen.
- Safe Haven—cause, Josh Duhamel
- Romeo & Juliet—I’ve seen so many versions of this and I’m torn between two. The one with Leo DiCaprio or the one with Douglas Booth and Hailee Steinfeld. Both are fantastic.
- Ever After—loved how strong this Cinderella heroine was portrayed.
- Sabrina—the remake with Harrison Ford.
- The Diamond of Jeru—beautiful movie based on the book by Louis L’Amour.
For a movie to make my favorites list, it has to have a happy ending. I watched the movie One Day that starred Anne Hathaway. You sit through the whole movie rooting for the couple and then out of nowhere she gets hit by a truck? I was so mad that the HEA was snatched away. I felt so cheated.
***About Sonya Weiss***
Sonya Weiss is a freelance writer, ghostwriter, and author. She’s addicted to great books, good movies, and Italian chocolates.
She’s passionate about causes that support abused animals and children. Her parents always supported her bringing stray animals home although the Great Dane rescue was a surprise.
***About the Book***
Stealing the Bachelor by Sonya Weiss
Also by this author: Stealing the Groom, Resisting Her Rival, The Millionaire's Forever
Series: Stealing the Heart #3
Also in this series: Stealing the Groom, Resisting Her Rival
Published by Entangled: Bliss on January 11, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Goodreads Buy the Book
A sweet category romance from Entangled's Bliss Imprint...
She needs his help, but he has a price...
Having missed out on the "drop-dead-gorgeous" gene in her family, Ann Snyder decides to kick a little butt in the business world instead. That is, until her skeezy manager's "side business" has the FDA raiding her chocolate shop. Now Ann's in huge trouble...and the only person who can help her is the adorkable guy who completely humiliated her in high school.
Lawyer Eric Maxwell has been in love with Ann as long as he can remember. He figured he never stood a chance-don't the beautiful girls always prefer the bad boys to the nerds? So he makes Ann a deal. He'll provide her with free legal services...if she'll move in and help transform him from nerd-without-a-clue to bona fide bad boy.
And once the transition is complete, all he has to do is prove that he's the only bachelor for her...
Good luck, Pretties!
Thanks for the chance