All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Sheila Roberts stopped by to chat with us about Three Christmas Wishes!
**Q&A with Sheila Roberts**
Oh Holy Night by just about anyone. One of the most beautiful songs ever written IMHO.
Ha! Who needs mistletoe?
Cocoa with peppermint schnapps
None of the above. IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE. Watch it every year. And then THE FAMILY MAN. And then A CHRISTMAS CAROL. My husband is partial to ON STRIKE FOR CHRISTMAS but that’s mainly because he was the naughty inspiration for the book.
Just call me Mrs. Claus!
White on the house, colored on the tree
Sugar cookies, the frosted kind – My mom made the best. We put rose water in the frosting for our Santas. Yum!
Christmas day. Although when I was a kid I got to open one on Christmas Eve. (We did that with our kids, too. Not that it helped with sleeping later on the big day.)
Party, party, party! White elephant stealing, candy cane bobbing, singing Christmas carols – I’m there.
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
None. Who wants a hangover on Christmas morning, anyway?
Me. Oh, we’re talking about my characters, aren’t we. In that case it would be Riley, my jilted bride. (Don’t anybody panic about her getting dumped. My stories always have happy endings.)
Hmm. Well, the three friends in this story do go to see Santa. Now, why didn’t anyone think to kiss him?
That would be Jo. She’d be up for making Santa’s deliveries for him.
Noel would be all over making snow angels. But she’s pretty shy so she’d keep her clothes on. Anyway, a girl could freeze to death doing that!
**About Sheila Roberts**
Best-selling author Sheila Roberts has seen her books translated into over a dozen languages. Two of her novels – ON STRIKE FOR CHRISTMAS and THE NINE LIVES OF CHRISTMAS have been made into movies for the Lifetime and Hallmark channels.
**About Three Christmas Wishes**Three Christmas Wishes by Sheila Roberts
Published by Mira on October 18th 2016
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance
Goodreads Buy the Book
Three friends, three wishes—one Christmas!
Riley Erickson, her pregnant sister, Jo, and their friend Noel are all wishing for the same thing: the perfect man. Or at least men who are perfect for them. Riley's hasn't turned out to be too impressive, dumping her for her bridesmaid three weeks before the wedding. Jo's husband is being perfectly stubborn. And Noel has given up completely.
When the three women visit a shopping-mall Santa on a lark, the guy is full of predictions. Riley's going to meet her perfect man in a memorable way. Noel is going to get a good man to go with that house she's trying desperately to buy. And Jo, well, a new man is about to come into her life. What on earth does that mean? She already has her hands full with the one she's got. As for Riley and Noel, they have some holiday challenges to meet…
But Christmas wishes can come true, as these three women are about to discover. Because in spite of romantic setbacks and derailed dreams, this truly is the most wonderful time of the year!
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
Sheila Roberts offered a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts in our giveaway, so be sure to follow her on facebook!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas