All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Maisey Yates stopped by to chat with us about Snowed in at Copper Ridge!
**Q&A with Maisey Yates**
O Come O Come, Emmanuel by Sixpence None the Richer
My husband is my only mistletoe moment, and we’ve been married 11 years, so there have been several!
Can I be annoying and say Elf? I have seen that movie hundreds of times. It’s my favorite.
Sugar cookies, crunchy and with a lot of frosting.
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
Jack Monaghan in Bad News Cowboy.
Sam McCormack in Hold Me, Cowboy
Chase McCormack from Take Me, Cowboy
Sierra West from One Night Charmer
Gage West from Last Chance Rebel. He is a baaaaad boy. 😉
Madison West from Hold Me, Cowboy. She likes a little shock value.
**About Maisey Yates**
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Maisey Yates lives in rural Oregon with her three children and her husband, whose chiseled jaw and arresting features continue to make her swoon. She feels the epic trek she takes several times a day from her office to her coffee maker is a true example of her pioneer spirit.
In 2009, at the age of twenty-three Maisey sold her first book. Since then it’s been a whirlwind of sexy alpha males and happily ever afters, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Maisey divides her writing time between dark, passionate category romances set just about everywhere on earth and light sexy contemporary romances set practically in her back yard. She believes that she clearly has the best job in the world.
**About Snowed in at Copper Ridge**Snowed in at Copper Ridge by Maisey Yates
Also by this author: Untouched, Tough Luck Hero
Series: Copper Ridge #6.5, Snowbound at Christmas #1
Also in this series: Tough Luck Hero
Published by Avon Books on November 15th 2016
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance, Falling for Best Friend's Sibling
Character(s): Cowboys, Reclusive Heroes
Goodreads Buy the Book
When a snowstorm pummels the western half of the country, three couples find once off-limits love just in time for Christmas. An unforgettable holiday anthology from bestselling authors Jennifer Ryan, Maisey Yates, and Lia Riley.
Snowed in at Copper Ridge: A Copper Ridge Novella by Maisey Yates
Mia Landry has always had it bad for brooding cowboy Devlin Grayson. Too bad he's her best friend's older brother. But when they find themselves snowed in at Copper Ridge Lodge, Mia finally has the chance to tell the man of her dreams exactly what she wants him.
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
Maisey Yates offered Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates in our giveaway, so be sure to follow her on Facebook!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas