All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Lori Wilde stopped by to chat with us about A Wedding for Christmas!
**Q&A with Lori Wilde**
Getting kissed by my hubby.
A Christmas Story
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
Joe Cheek (I’ll Be Home for Christmas)
Ryder Southerland (A Wedding for Christmas)
Gabi Preston (I’ll Be Home for Christmas)
Meredith (Christmas at Twilight)
Ryder Southerland (A Wedding for Christmas)
Katie and Ryder
**About Lori Wilde**
Fifth generation Texan Lori Wilde is a New York Times and USA Today best selling author of 80 works of fiction. She’s a three-time nominee of the Romance Writers of America prestigious RITA award. She holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Texas Christian University and a certificate in forensics. She is also a certified Hatha yoga instructor, breath work facilitator, and meditation teacher.
Lori loves yoga, traveling, cooking, and spending time with her husband, and two mini-aussie shepherds.
**About A Wedding for Christmas**A Wedding for Christmas by Lori Wilde
Also by this author: Back in the Game
Series: Twilight Texas #7
Published by Avon Books on October 25th 2016
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance, Falling for Best Friend's Sibling, One Night to More, Player Falls in Love, Small Town Romance
Goodreads Buy the Book
The whole town is ready for the holidays: The Cookie Club is baking, Main Street glitters with lights, the carolers sing . . .There’s even a Christmas wedding.
When bodyguard Ryder Southerland sees his best friend’s sister Katie at an L.A. Christmas party, he mistakes the slinky blonde for a celebrity stalker and tackles her. Then they tackle each other . . . at his place. The next morning, Katie’s gone, and Ryder tells himself it’s for the best. It isn’t. Now, one Christmas later, Ryder’s falling for the woman he’s been missing in the town he hasn’t missed at all . . .
Katie Cheek’s outgrown the romantic fantasies she had about Ryder when she was fifteen. Katie’s packed their hot night away in a box labeled “fling”—or tried to. But Twilight’s bad boy is the best man in her brother’s wedding. And up-close and personal, Ryder’s impossible to ignore. So Katie can either go into hiding—or surrender to Christmas magic.
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
Lori Wilde offered a literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet in our giveaway, so be sure to visit her on facebook!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas