All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author J.H. Croix stopped by to chat with us about Christmas on the Last Frontier!
**Q&A with J.H. Croix**
Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Bruce Springsteen version)
Northern lights, Alaska, Mistletoe and my hubby (all at the same time)!
Hot cider with a twist
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Intimate Christmas Party
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
All characters from Christmas on the Last Frontier
Marley Adams, Lacey Adams & Ginger Sanders (all together!)
Lacey Adams (Marley’s sister)
Garrett Hamilton (Gage’s brother)
Marley in a game of Truth or Dare after Gage dares her… J
**About J.H. Croix**
Bestselling author J. H. Croix lives in a small town in the historical farmlands of Maine with her husband and two spoiled dogs. Croix writes sexy contemporary romance and steamy paranormal shifter romance with strong independent women and rugged alpha men who aren’t afraid to show some emotion. Her love for quirky small-towns and the characters that inhabit them shines through in her writing. Take a walk on the wild side of romance with her bestselling novels!
**About Christmas on the Last Frontier**Christmas on the Last Frontier by J.H. Croix
Series: Last Frontier Lodge #1
Published by Self-Published on December 10th 2015
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance, Small Town Romance
Character(s): Military Guys
Goodreads Buy the Book
From Bestselling author, J.H. Croix, a new contemporary romance series! A sexy Christmas romance set against the wilderness and beauty of small-town Alaska. Gage Hamilton is a smoldering Navy SEAL and a man on a mission. He’s returning to Diamond Creek, Alaska to resurrect his dream of reopening Last Frontier Lodge. Marley Adams moves back home hoping to find a sense of security and safety after it was stolen from her.
Gage has spent many years successfully avoiding emotional entanglements. He is looking for nothing more than peace and sanctuary at his family’s old ski lodge. His new neighbor, Marley, was definitely not part of his plans. Marley is a brainy computer whiz and way too sexy for Gage’s own good. A man who prides himself on always being in control, Gage finds that he has little when it comes to Marley.
Marley only wants to get her feet back under her after her world was turned upside down in Seattle. She’s been focused on little else beyond her work and is seriously out of practice with anything resembling romance…including the scorching hot attraction that sizzles anytime Gage crosses her path.
Gage and Marley are powerless against the magnetic pull between them. Steamy and snowy nights weave a spell around them. While Marley thought she escaped whoever set out to hurt her in Seattle, she finds the threat of danger has followed her to Diamond Creek. Gage must face the depth of his feelings for Marley when he realizes he will do anything to protect her. Can Marley and Gage discover love in time for Christmas? The magic of a white Christmas is right around the corner.
*All novels in this series are full-length standalone novels with an HEA.
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
J.H. Croix offered A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix in our giveaway, so be sure to follow her on facebook!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas