All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Jennifer Ryan stopped by to chat with us about Close to Perfect!
**Q&A with Jennifer Ryan**
All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
That after twenty-five years of marriage I still look forward to kissing my husband under the mistletoe.
A Charlie Brown Christmas
I make these amazing raspberry shortbread cookies every Christmas.
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
Sam – Lucky Like Us
Grandpa Sammy – Stone Cold Cowboy
Claire – Falling For Owen
Ella – At Wolf Ranch
Caleb – Can’t Wait
Dane – Her Lucky Cowboy
**About Jennifer Ryan**
Jennifer Ryan is the New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of The Hunted, McBride, and Montana Men series. She writes suspenseful contemporary romances with outrageous plot twists, deeply emotional love stories, high stakes and higher drama. Her stories are filled with love, family, friendship, and the happily-ever-after we all hope to find.
Jennifer lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and three children. When she finally leaves those fictional worlds, you’ll find her in the garden, playing in the dirt and daydreaming about people who live only in her head, until she puts them on paper.
**About Close to Perfect**Close to Perfect by Jennifer Ryan
Also by this author: At Wolf Ranch, When It's Right
Series: Montana Men #5.5, Snowbound at Christmas #1
Also in this series: At Wolf Ranch, When It's Right
Published by Avon Books on November 15th 2016
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance, Second Chance Romance, Small Town Romance, Western Romance
Goodreads Buy the Book
When a snowstorm pummels the western half of the country, three couples find once off-limits love just in time for Christmas. An unforgettable holiday anthology from bestselling authors Jennifer Ryan, Maisey Yates, and Lia Riley.
Close to Perfect: A Montana Men Novella by Jennifer Ryan
At sixteen, Abigail gave Dex the gift of a lifetime, but the cost of it was more than he ever knew. Now she s back in town with a secret that has been ten years in the making and this time it s Dex s turn to make the ultimate sacrifice or risk losing her forever.
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
Jennifer Ryan offered (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan in our giveaway, so be sure to sign up for her newsletter!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas
Jennifer Ryan is a new to me author, so …hullo. Looking forward to read a book of yours, I’m gonna give this collection a try. We share the love of Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas and I say that a good sign. 😉
(I’m perusing these countdown posts with delight!)
Didi recently posted…ARC Review: Driven to Distraction by Olivia Dade