All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Jennifer Conner stopped by to chat with us about A Home for Christmas!
**Q&A with Jennifer Conner**
I’ll be Home for Christmas – The Carpenters
Kisses next to the Christmas tree are even sweeter
Cocoa with espresso. I’m a writer, I have to stay caffeinated!
Grinch. I have always loved the sentiment AND the dog.
Santa all the way. LOVE Christmas.
I’ll take either, but my husband’s gluten free now. I miss holiday baking.
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
Noah, the teenage son
Kady as long as it was Editon!
Someone from the bar.
This is a sweet…but Editon and Kady off the page, haha.
**About Jennifer Conner**
Jennifer Conner is a best-selling Northwest author who has seventy short stories, novellas and full length novels in print, ebook, and audiobook. She writes in Christmas Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, and Erotica. She has hit Amazon’s top fifty authors ranking and her books have been #1 in sales. Her novel Shot in the Dark was a finalist in the Emerald City Opener, Cleveland, and Toronto RWA contests.
Jennifer is an Associate Publisher for the indie traditional publisher, Books to Go Now who resides in the Seattle area. They pride themselves in helping new authors get their foot in the door with well-edited manuscripts, professional covers, and platforms uploads.
She lives in a hundred-year-old house that she grew up in. Her semi-small town holds an interesting mix of resident hillbillies, yuppies, and Navy Seals. And of course, Seattle, only a few miles away, is the birthplace of Starbucks so coffee is always on the checklist. She blows glass beads with a blow torch, (which relieves a lot of stress and people don’t bother you).
**About A Home for Christmas**A Home for Christmas by Jennifer Conner
Series: The Christmas Love List #3
Published by Books to Go Now on October 1st 2016
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance, Second Chance Romance, Small Town Romance
Goodreads Buy the Book
Kady never thought that she and her son, Noah, would have to come back to Vine Grove. But after nearly losing everything in a fire, moving in with Mom and Dad was her only choice.
Kady finds a job in town at the Que Syrah Syrah wine shop. The ladies who meet at the shop create a group called The Love List. They draw names of single guys in town to possibly become someone special. No way is Kady drawing a name. The last thing Kady needs is a man, she needs to concentrate on getting her life back and finding a new home.
Local entrepreneur, Editon, has always had a crush on Kady, but she never knew. When he sees her again, all of his old feelings flood back. He’s trying to make a difference and build a community center in their small town. Will he have time to peruse Kady if she’ll take a chance on him?
Sometimes when all you have to do is come home to find one.
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
Jennifer Conner offered Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner in our giveaway, so be sure to follow her on Facebook!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas