All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Charlie Cochet stopped by to chat with us about Disarming Donner!
**Q&A with Charlie Cochet**
Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano
A sweet first Christmas kiss as it snowed outside, the fireplace warming the room, Christmas music playing, and everyone having fun.
All of the above! Not at the same time obviously, but I love all three!
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
Cupid. But a sweet peck on the cheek.
**About Charlie Cochet**
Charlie Cochet is an author by day and artist by night. Always quick to succumb to the whispers of her wayward muse, no star is out of reach when following her passion. From adventurous agents and sexy shifters, to society gentlemen and hardboiled detectives, there’s bound to be plenty of mischief for her heroes to find themselves in, and plenty of romance, too!
Currently residing in Central Florida, Charlie is at the beck and call of a rascally Doxiepoo bent on world domination. When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading, drawing, or watching movies. She runs on coffee, thrives on music, and loves to hear from readers.
**About Disarming Donner**Disarming Donner by Charlie Cochet
Series: North Pole City Tales #5
Published by Dreamspinner Press on December 21st 2016
Genres: Christmas, M/M Romance, Paranormal Romance
Goodreads Buy the Book
As a beloved Rein Dear and Christmas elf for Mayor Kringle, Donner prides himself on his flawless reputation, good sense, and wise decisions. Donner never does anything until he’s thought it through properly. He’s certainly not one to get flustered, infuriated, or fall prey to romantic nonsense. At least not until the most unlikely of elves begins chipping away at Donner’s defenses.
Calder is a Dockalfar—a dark elf. He’s wicked, untrustworthy, and armed with lethal magic. At least that’s what everyone thinks. It’s easy for them to believe the worst and mistrust him before they’ve even spoken to him, but Calder is out to prove that he’s more than his Dockalfar blood, especially to a certain Rein Dear who has caught his eye. But it will take more than sweet words for Donner to admit what’s in his heart.
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
Charlie Cochet offered a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Crochet in our giveaway, so be sure to follow her on Facebook!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas