We’re kicking off our Countdown to Christmas today! All month long, we’re featuring some of our favorite authors, along with a quick Q&A and a few fun This or That? questions. We’ve got a big giveaway with lots of chances to win some amazing (and steamy!) reads and other great prizes!
Today author Amy Jo Cousins stopped by to chat with us about Glass Tidings!
**Q&A with Amy Jo Cousins**
Mele Kalikimaka, the Hawaiian Christmas song by Bing Crosby. My parents met in Hawaii and we grew up with that song playing every year.
I’ve never actually been kissed under mistletoe, so if anyone would like to remedy that, I’m up for it… 😉
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Out of the characters in your book, who is most likely to:
Eddie from Glass Tidings, with no shame.
Gray (Glass Tidings) being maudlin…
Eddie (Glass Tidings), for sure.
Eddie (Glass Tidings), especially if it would get him a special treat.
Eddie (Glass Tidings) again, alas.
Eddie would egg Gray into doing it with him. LOL.
**About Amy Jo Cousins**
Amy Jo Cousins writes contemporary romance and erotica about smart people finding their own best kind of smexy. She lives in Chicago with her son, where she tweets too much, sometimes runs really far, and waits for the Cubs to win the World Series again.
**About Glass Tidings**Glass Tidings by Amy Jo Cousins
Series: Riptide 2016 Holiday Charity Bundle
Published by Riptide Publishing on December 5th 2016
Genres: Christmas, Contemporary Romance, M/M Romance
Character(s): Artists/Photographers/Producers/DJs, Reclusive Heroes
Goodreads Buy the Book
Eddie Rodrigues doesn’t stay in one place long enough to get attached. The only time he broke that rule, things went south fast. Now he’s on the road again, with barely enough cash in his pocket to hop a bus south after his (sort-of-stolen) car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, Midwest, USA.
He’s fine. He’ll manage. Until he watches that girl get hit by a car and left to die.
Local shop owner Grayson Croft isn’t in the habit of doing people any favors. But even a recluse can’t avoid everyone in a town as small as Clear Lake. And when the cop who played Juliet to your Romeo in the high school play asks you to put up her key witness for the night, you say yes.
Now Gray’s got a grouchy glass artist stomping around his big, empty house, and it turns out that he . . . maybe . . . kind of . . . likes the company.
But Eddie Rodrigues never sticks around.
Unless a Christmas shop owner who hates the season can show an orphan what it means to have family for the holidays.
- EVERYONE’S A WINNER! Just sign up here and get 10 Steamy Holiday Stories, including one from author Opal Carew!
- Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist
- an ebook copy of Candy Cane Christmas from author Laura Trentham
- A literary infinity scarf and buckle bracelet from author Lori Wilde
- A signed paperback (of any book) or a free ebook of Christmas on the Last Frontier from author J.H. Croix
- One of (3) $10 Amazon gift cards from author Jennifer Ryan
- a $5 Amazon gift card from author Robin Bielman
- a copy of Three Christmas Wishes from author Sheila Roberts
- Print copies of One Night Charmer, Tough Luck Hero, and Last Chance by Maisey Yates
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Charlie Cochet
- Christmas jewelry from author Jennifer Conner
- a $10 Amazon gift card from author Daire St. Denis
Amy Jo Cousins offered Winner’s choice of any ebook from Amy Jo Cousins’s backlist in our giveaway, so be sure to sign up for her newsletter!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
***Don’t Miss Our Other Countdown to Christmas Posts:***
- Dec 5 — Amy Jo Cousins, author of Glass Tidings
- Dec 6 — Tiffany Reisz, author of One Hot December
- Dec 7 — Laura Trentham, author of Candy Cane Christmas
- Dec 8 — M. Leighton, author of Dashing Through the Snow
- Dec 9 — Lori Wilde, author of A Wedding for Christmas
- Dec 10 — J.H. Croix, author of Christmas on the Last Frontier
- Dec 11 — Heidi Cullinan, author of Santa Baby
- Dec 12 — Cindy Skaggs, author of An Untouchable Christmas
- Dec 13 — Jennifer Ryan, author of Close to Perfect
- Dec 14 — Tara Wyatt, author of When Snowflakes Fall
- Dec 15 — Amy Lane, author of Freckles
- Dec 16 — Daire St. Denis, author of A Christmas Seduction
- Dec 17 — Robin Bielman, author of Once Upon a Royal Christmas
- Dec 18 — Sheila Roberts, author of Three Christmas Wishes
- Dec 19 — Maisey Yates, author of Snowed in at Copper Ridge
- Dec 20 — Debbie Mason, author of Mistletoe Cottage
- Dec 21 — Charlie Cochet, author of Disarming Donner
- Dec 22 — Annie Rains, author of Welcome Home for Christmas
- Dec 23 — Opal Carew, author of Big Package
- Dec 24 — Samantha Chase, author of Mistletoe Between Friends/Snowflake Inn
- Dec 25 — Jennifer Conner, author of A Home for Christmas