Who wouldn’t want to celebrate a landmark event with a once-in-a-lifetime cruise?
This year, Avon Books celebrates its 75th anniversary by offering readers the chance to win a seven day Eastern Caribbean cruise for two people, sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, FL, courtesy of Princess Cruises. In addition, the winner will receive a $500 gift card that may be used toward airfare…and a boatload of 25 Avon books!
Launched in 1941, Avon is renowned for widely popularizing the historical romance category. Today, Avon is recognized as the “Diamond Standard of romance,” and the imprint is proud to publish the best and brightest authors in the romance industry. What’s more romantic than a getaway on the “Love Boat?” The publisher is ecstatic to share that Princess Cruises has generously donated an indulgent cruise for two to help commemorate Avon’s diamond anniversary. Promotional partners BookingBuddy®, Oyster.com and Woman’s Day have joined forces to float airfare for two, with a travel gift certificate valued at $500.
No great vacation is complete without some “me” time – and Avon is generously providing the winner with ultimate voyage of imagination: an extensive library of 25 timeless romances, including:
- The Earl by Katharine Ashe
- How the Duke was Won by Lenora Bell
- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
- Black Lyon by Jude Deveraux
- That Scandalous Evening by Christina Dodd
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson
- Waking Up with the Duke by Lorraine Heath
- Frost Line by Linda Howard and Linda Jones
- My American Duchess by Eloisa James
- Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins
- Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
- Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale
- Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas
- Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey
- Hot in Hellcat Canyon by Julie Anne Long
- The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean
- The Fairest of them All by Cathy Maxwell
- Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
- The Scottish Duke by Karen Ranney
- Stone Cold Cowboy by Jennifer Ryan
- Runaway Vampire by Lynsay Sands
- Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
- Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
As part of this special promotion, select Avon romances will also be available in gift shops onboard all ships in the Princess Cruises fleet during the month of October.
The Avon 75th Anniversary Sweepstakes is sponsored by HarperCollins Publishers, 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007. Must be legal U.S. resident 18 or over. Sweepstakes begins October 11, 2016 12:00 p.m. (ET) and ends on November 18, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. (ET). Offer void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and all U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For more information and Official Rules visit http://avonromance.hc.com/avon75sweeps.
Who wants to go with us when we win?!?