Last Second Chance by Caisey Quinn
We’re so excited to let ya’ll know about Last Second Chance, the first book in a new New Adult Series from Caisey Quinn. Caisey stopped by to give us her Top Ten Writing Must Haves, but first, here’s the 411 on Last Second Chance:
Also by this author: Leaving Amarillo, Loving Dallas, Missing Dixie
Series: Second Chance #1
Published by Self-Published on May 6, 2014
Genres: New Adult
Goodreads Buy the Book
When Stella Jo Chandler gets an offer to work at the Second Chance Ranch celebrity rehab facility right after graduating from Texas A&M, she’s tempted to turn it down. She wants to help real people with real problems, not spoiled celebrities going on vacation for publicity. But growing up on her family’s ranch left her with a love of horses that draws her to the opportunity. How bad can babysitting a bunch of strung out celebrities be?
What she didn’t count on was being roped into a tangled mess with infamous rocker and three-time rehab drop out Van Ransom on her first day. And she sure didn’t expect to feel the overwhelming attraction that pulls her to the man who has more issues than she can count on both hands. Like the hotel rooms and tour buses he’s famous for trashing, the havoc he could wreak on Stella’s heart would be irreparable.
Van isn’t at Second Chance for publicity or because he’s suffering from “exhaustion”. He’s on the brink of destruction, and he needs the kind of help Stella isn’t sure she can give. But without her, he'll lose everything. Because he’s on his last second chance.
*Caisey Quinn’s Top Ten Writing Must Haves*
- My MacBook Air (& its charger)– It’s light and travels well!
- My headphones/ear buds – Because not everyone in the library/bookstore/coffee shop wants to hear my Spotify book soundtrack apparently. (weirdos)
- A pen & notebook – Yes, I write lots of things out by hand still! Call me old fashioned! #iprefervintage
- My iPhone – The notes app is my friend!
- Bottled water – so I don’t dehydrate
- Iced coffee – So I can stay awake
- My reading glasses – For years I got migraines while typing, until I started wearing them! #lifesaver
- Snacks – Sometimes it’s chocolate, or granola and dried fruit, or a protein bar, just something so I don’t get hunger headaches.
- Pepcid Complete – Not kidding. My characters give me indigestion. Or it could be number 6…
- Excedrin Migraine – Are you sensing a theme with the headaches yet? Hours at the computer and looong nights make this miracle drug very necessary. I might be slowly destroying my liver or something, but writers gotta write! 😉
***About Caisey Quinn***
Caisey Quinn lives in Birmingham, Alabama with her husband, daughter, and other assorted animals. She is the bestselling author of the Kylie Ryans series as well as several New Adult Romance novels featuring country girls finding love in unexpected places.